Relax in a truly intimate atmosphere, and enjoy perfect harmony and tranquillity. The wellness centre with the Finnish, steam and infra-red sauna is located on the ground floor, just behind the reception area. Refresh yourself in the cold rain zone, enjoy the tropical shower or relax by the fireplace on one of our comfortable loungers.
15:00 – 21:00
Hotel guests staying for at least 2 nights: 90 min. entrance / person = free
Hotel guests staying for 1 night: 90 min. entrance / person = 12 €
Unaccommodated guests / Private apartments: 90 min. entrance / person = 16 €
The Effects of a Sauna
Regular sauna therapy has a positive effect on our immune system; in particular, it protects us against respiratory tract infections. Having a beneficial effect on our skin, relieving nervous tension, improving blood flow and helping to detoxify our body all while provoking mental and physical relaxation.
The Ten Commandments:
- Use linen intended for the sauna (sauna sheet).
- Take a shower beforehand.
- Before entering the sauna dry off your body.
- Always bring a towel and place it beneath you for hygiene reasons.
- If you feel a burning sensation when breathing, cup your hands together and breathe into them. Ensure you breathe through your nose, not through your mouth.
- Leave the sauna when the recommended time is up or in the event that you feel a burning sensation. Increase the length of time spent in the sauna gradually.
- Let the sweat absorb into the towel, remove it gently from the skin to help open the pores.
- Walk slowly when leaving the sauna by.
- Cool off after each visit to the sauna. Cool off gradually, start by cooling the nape of the neck.
- Complete the sauna experience by resting in the relaxation room.
Improves blood flow to the skin, subcutaneous tissue and muscles, helps to relax stiff and painful muscles and contributes to improved leaching of waste substances from the body. With regular classic massage, your skin improves its elasticity and you can prevent the pain from tension within the muscles – for example in the neck, the area between the shoulder blades and the sacral region. Additionally classic massage aids the recovery of muscles and joints following a prolonged period of inactivity, perhaps due to a fracture or other injury.